[TechAssist] Rockwood 800W-4CH

  • From: tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Feb 2002 11:23:03 -0800

Giving an estimate on this 800 watt car stereo amp. Looks like the only problem
I can see is in the power supply circuit. C914 is shorted and in series with
R919 which is discolored. R919 measures 48 ohms and is a 1 watt resistor. I
have no model number or schematic for this unit but hope that someone out there
might have some info on this unit.  Besides the numbers listed above, it also
says Scorpion on the plexiglas top plate that lights up and the whole thing is
chrome and red

TV Doctors    108 W. Main St. Monroe,Wa. 98272    360-794-6469

SUBJECT field to the address above.