[TechAssist] Remote for Ferguson D59N tv??

  • From: "babalino" <babalino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:25:21 -0000

Hi, could anybody tell me the correct remote control for a Ferguson D59N 24"
tv please?
I bought a remote RHT10 as it mentioned this on the internet but it does not
seem to have any effect with this tv.  I have a remote tester and the signal
is coming from both leds.  My universal operates some of the functions on
the tv but not the majority - this proves the sensor is ok
Have I really got the wrong remote!!  This is the best I can do -
information wise!!
Regards

Mr D Graham
Grahams Electronics
978 Walker Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
England

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: