[TechAssist] RCA-shelf unit,mod#RS2533,no CD action

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:40:37 -0400

Wish I could give more info on this SEPT/2001 system.The 5 Disc carosel will
not open.Checked the sensors/switches on & below the turntable.The alignment
looks ok.If I open it manually it & plug it in the table closes but no cd
action & it won't open.The tape deck & tuner section work ok.Anyone have any
info on these newer units?..TIA...
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, email
chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove or join as the subject.