[TechAssist] Re: RCA tv Modell E13209BC Chasis TX826TB

  • From: "Teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:46:38 -0400

Jose;
If diodes were shorted, probably had some lightning.
That's the 14" set...Replace TP15 on that set..usually look for a "brown
spot" front of chassis 3" in from the front to about the same from the
right.
    I realize your English may not be good, but be careful when you replace
this transistor, because the replacement needs a different configuration.
    Keep in mind if the diodes were shorted, you may have other problems
besides this Transistor.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics