[TechAssist] RCA tv Modell E13209BC Chasis TX826TB

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:03:44 -0400

Hello friend:
a old lady bring this tv today with the fuse blow she say my son the problem
is only the fuse but when I install a new it blow again and try to explain
to her that something is wrong and the tv have to be check to find out what
is wrong she say the recently Black out damage her tv.
To make this long story short I check it and found the four diode rectifier
bad I change it now I have no short but the tv do not do nothing, I found a
line burn and follow it and check the main thing like transistor and
resistor and found this transistor bad .
Localisation TR07 it is a small transistor and the number it has on is
C33716 do someone know any replacement for it. so I continue playing with
it.
Thank you all.
Jose

Jose R. Paniagua.