[TechAssist] Re: RCA ctc203ad5 sound ok no pix, resoldered L14401

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:15:14 -0500

Same here.  I charge $80 for intermediate (extensive soldering, replacing
one or two parts with little troubleshooting) or $60 for minor (minor
resoldering, simple alignments).  I have been debating this one as minor or
intermediate and had decided to go to $80 because you have to remove and
reinstall the part and clean the surfaces thoroughly.  Just wondered what
others were doing.

We charge $4 for materials.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World