[TechAssist] Re: RCA TX-826 TC or TB intermittent

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:54:03 -0700

Solder the tuner grounds, and also all the coils in the tuner.
Seen this problem a couple of times on this set. That is what fixed mine.

HTH,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx