[TechAssist] RCA TVCR combo T19060GY

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:53:12 -0500

From: "tom lee" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi friends.
I am working with TVCR combo RCA T19060GY.  It
will initialize when plug in then led power blink then
nothing
I mean the the relay for high power never close.  No sound
no screen raster.  Low power for vcr and micro is ok.  If I
push tape in it goes in.  But no high power for tube.  The
unit
has been in the shop for 2 weeks.  Please help . TIA
Dang TVCR.

PS As I know when the tape is in power must turn on. In this
case tape is in and stay there. And I can not play.,rewind,
even eject the tape out.  because no power

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.