[TechAssist] RCA TV M#FPR725ER, Chassis CTC130C, intermittent functions

  • From: "Taylors Electronics" <taylorselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:27:38 -0400

RCA TV M#FPR725ER, Chassis CTC130C, intermittent functions.
I have soldered the typical tuner/cntrl module problems as well as the main
chassis board.
This unit will turn on 50% of the time but locks up (front pnl keys
inactive).
Occasionally after applying freeze spray to cntrl portion of module TV
performs normally for a short time
but then locks up again.
This one has me beat, spending way too much time.
Any suggestions??

Taylor's Electronics (Tom Taylor)
PO Box 854
218 Van Buren Street