[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV MDL: P52731WK NEED TUNER P/N

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 00:47:05 -0500

Hi Fred The chassis is the chassis is the CTC169PG
The RCA part number for that tuner is #203533
but I am afraid it's been discontinued. The tuner
itself is the "tuner M2030". Tritronics seems to have
it rebuilt, global semiconductors original, non of them very
cheap, of course I would call Tip Top if I were you,
may be the most economical solution.
HTH Jorge

At 09:46 p.m. 03/08/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Customer has the following Home Theatre model > P52731WK that has a
>tuner problem.  I need the part number for the tuner assy,  it is
>the dual unit. The chassis # is PTK169PGB.
>
>Can someone with a service manual give me the
>RCA part number?
>
>RCA TV  MDL:  P52731WK   Chassis:   PTK169PGB
>
>Thanks,
>
>Fred
>MTS Electronics
>Fayetteville, NC
>fremur01@xxxxxxxxx

>Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
>http://sell.tech-assist.org
>The Tech Address Book:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/contact.htm
>Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm
>Lost Password:
>http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".
>Email Archives:

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org