[TechAssist] RCA PTV 195M2T

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:51:32 -0600

I got one of these in Friday,  customer says no sound,  fired it up,  all
working and sound on with test jig,  looked in tube and found blue tube had
no fluid,  all leaked out on the board,  so shut it down and gave the
customer bad news,   I have same model in shop left because of bad blue
tube,  so I swapped them and find its not the tube after all.  bright blue
with retrace lines then shuts down,  its not the tube, crt/neck board, hv
block or focus/screen asbly,  has to be on one of the two boards,  anyone
have any tips on a board problem that would cause this ?  I may be able to
make one of the two.
thanks in advance
brock

Brock Electronics