[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTV 195M2T

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:06:22 -0600

On the blue kine:
J15102p3 is video.
Pin 5 is 10v,

You should have video on Q15102c, about 134v, in on the emitter 9.3vdc,
10v on the base.

On the main board, blue originates at U16201p32 and goes thru buffer smd
q12903 pn 216434.  The base has smd r12905 2.8vdc and the collector
10.4vdc 3.4vPk signal, touching r12910.  The emitter is 2.4vdc.

Where are you losing signal?

I am a little confused here.  Was the board(s) soaked with coolant?  Did
the tube come on?

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr