[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK195M26A, P46921, convergence problems

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:35:23 -0700

I checked the voltages and the convergence power supply is not working!
I changed 7 parts but must have missed one.  The -45V, -15V are missing;
and the 45v line is 25v and drops as I measure it, and the 23v and 15v
are missing.  Do you have a schematic for the new improved convergence
P/S?
This P/S has the fet and 4 small driver transistors.  Thanks.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx