[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK195B, mostly dead.

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:30:09 -0700

I did have coolant leakage several months ago, but after cleaning the
board and changing R14110, the set worked fine for 4 months.  There is
no coolant on the board now.  Thanks.

I just plugged the set in, the P/S tweaked like it was ready to come on
and found 5 volts on pin 19 of the micro, and 5 volts on pins 5, 6, and
8 of the eeprom.  Then of course as I as measuring these pins the
voltages disappeared and the set was dead again.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx