[TechAssist] Re: RCA P46813BL-PTK195AA-dead

  • From: "JMartin.exceldistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:26:20 -0400

Hi Richard!

I don't have any tips for you but I do have the schematic on cd.  If you
want the whole cd I can ship it Thursday for $42.50 or if you have other
Thomson cd's I can email a part of the schematic to you.  Let me know how I
can help.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

800-733-3329
800-735-8007 fax
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised
price on Thomson RCA parts!!!