[TechAssist] Re: RCA Model P46733ATLX1 Chassis CTC (PTK) 178LA

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:52:03 -0400

Unless someone else has some inside information, I don't see why the
eeprom needs to be replaced with the micro. The eeprom may often get
corrupted, maybe that's the logic behind it. If it were me, I'de buy
both (eeproms are usually under 5 bucks) and just do the micro first and
see. Does this make sense to you, too?
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx