[TechAssist] RCA G34170AT chassis CTC172ATA vertical collapse

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:02:29 -0400

This is the first CTC172 I have had to service.  I hope I never see
another...what a pain to get into.  This one came in with vertical failure,
opened it up and it started working.  I have been over most of the boards
for bad connections and found little that looked bad but resoldered much.
Fired the set up today and the vertical is down again.  Any suggestions?

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL