[TechAssist] Re: RCA F36705 CTC197

  • From: "Chris Gorsch" <cgorsch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:25:32 -0600

Tommy, my experiences with this type of thing is that either it has to be
unplugged for a longer period or there is a difference in line voltage. A
Variac Xfmr would be the best answer for the last option . The first option
U pretty much covered
other than monitoring B+ at Eeprom . If U can't make it happen at shop,
changing the Eeprom might be the best option. By the way was the VCR still
hooked up the 2nd call ?
ski
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
BLESS AMERICA, PLEASE GOD!
SKI-CHRIS GORSCH
ZACHARY, LA.
cgorsch@xxxxxxx  If Replying, Please Include Copy of Message
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new
year find you a better man- - Ben Franklin