[TechAssist] RCA F35760MB CTC179DL no audio

  • From: Larry E <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:38:52 -0400

Hi Guys, set has no audio from speakers, checked menu and speakers are
turned on
this happened during the hurricane so I`m assuming there was a power
glitch and it
may just be the eprom needs to be reset but I can`t find the procedure
for this chassis
and of course I don`t have the schematic, can someone give me the
procedure to
re-initialize the e-prom and tell me which pins on the audio IC are Vcc
& which
are audio input and audio output so I don`t have to pull this monster to
the shop
Thanks in advance, Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics