[TechAssist] Re: RCA F35755MB CTC179DK need INFO on micro kit

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:46:12 -0500

Ok I'll try it. The reason I think it's the EPROM is that the micro keep
searching on turn-on. The data keeps flowing. I guess it could be the jungle
IC or the tuner but the tuner I figured caused this problem because
resoldering tuner let's the set turn on.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main