[TechAssist] Re: RCA F35755MB CTC179DK need INFO on micro kit

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:13:16 -0500

Your micro, -97E came before -97H so it is supposed to be replaced but
that is just because of the error code problem. Does it really matter if
it stores error codes? I would think the EEPROM  could be replaced
without replacing the micro if that is causing your problem. The Parts
Finder program list the 229778 P/N for both U3101 and U3102 and is
called a KIT so I thought that meant it included both the EEPROM and the
Micro.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics