[TechAssist] RCA F20163WN CTC146L..Dead.clicks

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:47:25 -0400

When I press power on cold start, sounds like the HV builds, then shuts down.
Hit power again, no click,
but press again and it clicks on, then off again.
Customer said unit was dropped and acted up after that but I can find no cracks
in the PCB even with
shining a bright light on the PCB.
I replace CR4118 with GP15D diode as that is the closest I had and
checked/soldered R4114/4116.
Q4102 measures 140vdc on base and emitter as soon as I press power and HOT
checks OK.
Does anyone have a print of the power supply to fax/email me?
Thank you.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St