[TechAssist] Re: RCA DTV307 chassis HEADS UP!!!!

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:53:36 -0500

There is a bulletin out about the chipper check adaptor used on that
chassis.  The  connector from the adaptor to the extra cable which goes to
the convergence board is installed backwards on some of the adaptor boards.
If the adaptor board is labeled "MM102" you have to remove the connector and
turn in around and reinstall it.  If have the .PDF file if you need it.

Jerry Eiting   geiting@xxxxxxxxxx
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio