[TechAssist] Re: RCA DTV307

  • From: Dennis Viereck <wa6ati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:41:09 -0800

The diode you speak of is CR14107 pn# 234048.
I had one of these on Wednesday with a leaky CR14107 with no tuning voltage for
the tuner in the DM1 module.  I had perfect satellite reception and PIP tuner
was OK. Just nothing from the Main tuner but "No Signal"

There must be 33 vdc at CR14106(K) and about 45 vdc at CR14107(K).

Dennis Viereck