[TechAssist] Panasonic TAU 32 & 36 inch Flat CRT adjustment proceedures

  • From: Dennis Viereck <wa6ati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:51:06 -0800

Greeting group:

Here is a adjustment procedure for the Panasonic TAU color
television receiver.
It covers geometry, convergence, and Purity for those of you
that are interested.

I uploaded it to my web site Saturday. I'm sending the URL
only. This file is 17 pages and is in the Adobe Acrobat format.
The size is about 2.37 megs.
Click on the following link and you can download it.

http://wa6ati.home.mindspring.com/DX2P.pdf

Dennis Viereck

SUBJECT field to the address above.