[TechAssist] Re: RCA Chassis # CTC 187CH flagging with vcr

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:01:37 -0600

When you are playing a tape?  Did you try another VCR?

Depending on the severity, could just need a slight adjustment of
vertical height in the service menu.

HTH,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:30:45 -0800 (PST) "Percy E. Braswell Jr"
<pebjr7405@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hello fellow techs, I have a RCA 32" CTC 187 CH that came into the
> shop dead. I replaced the hot with original part and unit works
> great. When I connect a vcr it has flagging on the top of picture,
> otherwise it works great. Any suggestions?
> Thanks.
> Elbert Braswell, CET
> Economy TV, Havelock NC

> Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.

----

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!