[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC203 tuning?

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:33:34 -0500

Larry,
I'm not 100% sure if the CTC 203 will hold its channels if unplugged
overnight. Try autoprogramming again and see if it stores the channels, then
leave it connected overnight and check it again. If it loses channels, then
replace the eeprom, ok?

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services