[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC177BP2, questions about the pincushion capacitor

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:38:54 -0400

Kevin,
If it doesn't come in an RCA bag, it is not an exact replacement. There's no
play on words...exact
replacement, to me anyway, means you ordered the OEM part using the OEM part
number.
There are many generic knock-offs out there that will have the same number on
them.
If you want us to understand your post, use the industry standard, 'generic',
if it is a generic.

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair