[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169CH5

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:37:05 -0500

If this TV has the little board just above the Horiz output transistor,
there are 3 pots on it. I think its marked on the little paper sheet thats
supplied with the TV as to which one is the Horiz width control; if you
don't have it then the other one is Pin  and the last one is Trapezoid
control. Can't screw it up too much if you turn the wrong one.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815