[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169CH5

  • From: "jrenterp" <jrenterp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:56:21 -0700

I had my first encounter with this problem about two years ago, C4403 was
open, replaced it set worked fine.  But it came back a week later, and two
other time after that.  Each time it was a different part.   That was my
lesson.  Now when ever one comes in I replace everything listed below except
U4801, I only replace it if the pic is to wide.  Have not had one to come
back since.  My estimate for 30" to 36" is $130 to $175 depending on how
many parts have to be replaced.

CR4401---------P#198596
CR4402---------P#164589
C4401-----------P#206009
C4402-----------P#200149
C4403-----------P#197518
C4406-----------P#143242
U4801-----------P#200420 (only if pic is to wide)

Hope this info can be of help to someone.

J.R.

P.S.  Tritronics keep most of these in stock.

J.R. Enterprises
(ELECTRONICS DOCTOR)
Voice:  407-354-4482
Fax::  407-351-1793