[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC107.....EGR338 (Dead)

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:18:18 -0400

Don't know if this will help but one thing you might want to check is the
front and aux panel switches.  They have a bad habit of going leaky (or the
foam padding around some of them).
If you have the remote, you may be able to unplug them just leaving the
remote receiver connected.  This trick doesn't work for all these sets as
the remote receiver may be connected via the switches.

Jerry Eiting
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio