[TechAssist] RCA CTC107.....EGR338 (Dead)

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:39:35 -0400

Some of you may remember these little 14" TV's from a while back. EGR
338/CTC107.
This set will not power up. If I pull the plug from the SCR. it powers up
with snow. I have changed the MSC012 Tuner Control Module, and Remote Board
MCR015A. Same problem. I checked the supply to the Remote board, and have 13
volts. The age of the set does not warrant too much troubleshooting, and
figured if I can get rid of a used Module, I'm happy, and the customer is
happy. No such luck. Anyone have any ideas. Unless the plug is pulled to the
SCR board, will not power up, manually, or remote.

TIA.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada