[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC 130 A blows H.O.T.

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:24:59 -0400

OK, thanks Walter. The tuner module looks like some one has been in there in
the past so I have not looked their. I will do this now and remove that cap.
I have also bypassed the regulator and removed the H.O.T but the driver
pulse is there but pulsing as I said. If I can get a stable pulse then will
install the H.O.T. These transistors  cost us $10 each don't want to takeout
any more, lost 2 already.

thanks
Bruce.