[TechAssist] Re: Question about computer

  • From: "tom lee" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:13:16 -0000

Hi Chaz
At the device manager The detail for my Hard disk IDEcontroller dual fifo
with ! yellow mark.
This device is not present ,or not working properly, Or driver is not
installed code 10
try to upgrade the driver. I have 48x cd drive. my mother board mis made
from china
WINBOND, VIA chipset.Can I high light then remove and reboot and let windows
detects the insert cd 98 in to setup again . onething is cd is from D
drive.the one that window does not detect.thanks for help.
Dang