[TechAssist] Question (STK401-130)

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:24:09 -0400

I have this Sanyo Fisher TAD993 that has the STK401-130 bad, so I install a
new one and it only work a few minutes at 1/4 of volumen so I went to
another Elecronic supply and tray to get another one and they do not have
then I get a STK401-140 and this only last about 30 minutes. I have another
unite that use the same STK-401-130 that have a CD problem and I take it out
and install it in the unite that blows the ones I put on and beleibe or not
it is still working . Well over here in The Bronx we have only two places
that sell Electronic parts I do not know from where they get theirs parts.
It is possible this parts are not the original and I would liketo know from
where can I get some that will work ok.
I open the Original and the one I get and inside they are diferent the old
one the transistor and heatsink are more big that the one I get I will tray
to take some picture of both IC and tray to download in some place so can
every body can see it.
Do someone can tell me where can I send the picture to every body can look
at it?
Original STK-130 serial # 5B06
The one I get or fake   STK-402-130 serial #2L71

Jose R. Paniagua.
PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service
breadywater@xxxxxxx
Phone (718)367-1527/ 563-4696