[TechAssist] Re: Question (STK401-130)

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:43:40 -0400

Jose,
         It could be that the original is not readily available so out come
the counterfeit manufactures praying on the fact we will buy the parts
because they are available and are cheap. Try to locate original part, do
not use subs. Also are the leads in the original exiting from the upper part
of the ic or middle, viewed with ic laying flat and looking straight at the
leads?What about the subs, where are the leads exiting? MCM has both
original and sub instock.
Tom Berger
Tri-County TV
Robbinsville