[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer SD-P6091-K RPTV, low contrast and will not adjust

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 13:16:13 -0500

Does anyone know if there is a tech assist number for non ASC's on
Pioneer? This is eating my lunch in a big way. I have replaced the
EEPROM, the micro, the jungle and the A/V board and still no change,
also had to purchase a service manual since no one offered one when I
asked. Just weak video with no adjustment of contrast or brightness.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *