[TechAssist] Re: Philps 60P8342/ ptv916.need error code. twoblinkspause

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:52:34 -0500

OK, I understand what you are getting at. i am not positively sure the exact
designation of the board in question,but the one I am describing in a small
roughly 4x4 inch board, upright, plugs in near the rear  left side as seen from
techs view behind. It has the white ribbon cable that plugs into the top of this
small board in an edge connector.It contains a lot of the memory info,
settings,etc..
I confuse the two phrases "SSB" and "SSM".  I was told it is the "SSB" because
in
the article, the author referred to it as a "SOB" board because of it's trouble
history. See link below.
http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/SSBZener.html
Phil Bader

"Ron Miller d.b.a. Country TV" wrote:

> Phil, SSB, or SSM?
>  Is not the SSB the whole lower left pcb, and the LSB the one on the right?
>  Is the SSM a smaller plug in pcb, please clarify.
> Country TV
> Ron Miller
> Inez, TX. 77968

Philip Bader