[TechAssist] Re: Philips/mag.TV TS2744C106,vertical overscan?

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:10:37 -0400

Jorge,
Part number:
Item no: 483513037094 (NAP) List Price:   $3.95 EA
INTREPID VIDEO AND ELECTRONICS Price: $ 2.63 EA
DIODE
 INVENTORY AVAILABLE
FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT

I can't believe most of you guys are not using this site to find part numbers
and
availability/pricing:
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com