[TechAssist] Re: Philips TV 25TS56 chassis 25F8 Yoke is buzzing, and convergence is bad.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:46:39 -0600

Thanks Bob. That's THREE votes for the yoke.
That's good enough for me. Case closed.

BTW,...how much did you have to pay for it ?

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx