[TechAssist] Re: Philips Model 43P8342-37 Chasis PTV-914 Red convergence problem

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:32:40 -0500

I would think a corrupt eeprom may cause a parameter to be off, but not
necessarily stop it from adjusting. I could be wrong. Hows all the
voltage sources to the convergence circuit? Any missing?
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx