[TechAssist] Philips Model 43P8342-37 Chasis PTV-914 Red convergence problem

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:35:18 -0700

I replaced both of the stk's in the convergence bd and checked fuses in
that ckt but I still have a problem with the red.I can ajust it up\dn
but not left\right.I went into the service menu,convergence,and tried to
ajust the red but still the same.I am thinking that the next thing would
be a corrupted convergence eeprom.Need some opinions or suggestions.
If some one has the manual and parts ID,can you please give me the
location of the eeprom and parts # so that I can check into it from
philips parts dist.center.
Thank you very much.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics