[TechAssist] Re: Philips Model 35R502 R5 chassis

  • From: "Larry Poffen" <lpoffen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:19:38 -0600

Have 135Vdc at  TP4,  Q465 will turn on momentarily when pwr button is
pressed.  The osc is not running, but will start momentarily when pwr button
is pressed. can see square wave for an instant.  have no 8VDC at IC200-35.
when on/off sw is pressed pin 46 of micro (IC300) pin 46 will go low for a
second then back to 5V.  VCC at pin 12 & reset pin 17 are 4.87VDC. osc
appears to be running as when I touch the pin the unit is loaded & won`t
start    Pin 42 is a good grd.    What do you think????    Larry