[TechAssist] Re: Philips Model 35R502 R5 chassis

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:45:19 -0500

Did you ring the flyback?
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main
Girardville Pa. 17935
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Poffen" <lpoffen@xxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 5:37 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Philips Model 35R502 R5 chassis

> Need some advise on this Philips R5 chassis. The customer said pix went
out , then sound, now all that will happen on turn on is a slight power kick
& relay click.  have 130V & is stable.  Have 5 V stby for the micro, but the
9 & 13V is missing, Q465 does not turn on & stay on. It will try to come on
but goes right back off.  The micro will reset pin 17 momentary & then go
hi.  Have followed procedure for a dead set in the force program, but this
set really isn`t dead (totally)  Either there is a load on the set or the
power supply has a problem.  like I said everything tries to start up but
won`t come up.  Have isolated the vertical load, horiz load  & audio.   any
Philips guys have any ideas????     Larry