[TechAssist] Re: Philips 6P6051 PTV750 Blows HV Outputs

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:26:51 -0500

I ordered a Patx rebuild thru Tritronics.  $152.00 + Shipping with dud
charge included ( supposedly)  Dud will prob. not apply since the glass is
cracked

The new NAP is $300 cost , I think it may be a complete unit though with
fluid chamber attached....still way outta line.

Entire job is selling for $420  Fix the large signal board and new Blue CRT
, Clean and align.  6 month warranty on the LSB and 2 year on the tube (
manufacturer warranty?)

We had changed the fluid on the green and blue tubes  in January of
2003....... a year later this happened

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd