[TechAssist] Re: Philips 60P8342 chassis PTV916 service manual

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:04:18 -0500

Hi Glenn, thanks a lot for your offer, that'w what I've been
looking for: the damned thing in stock. (as far as I could
find out, it's in (almost) universal back order)
I must be highly stupid, cuz  I had never been able to find
anything at that website, now you have done it for me,
I will phone them on monday. (still unable to figure out
how to begin a search at their highly friendly website...).
You're at the shop on sunday??? I should be swimming
at an Oklahoma lake, 100 miles from home BUT IT IS
RAINING and that kept me home at least for a while (tears)
have fun
Jorge