[TechAssist] Philips 27PS55S321 / 27T800 manual 7629 TV Vertical shrunk

  • From: "fantaj" <fantaj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:24:03 -0400

Working with a service center (not local) on a Philips(UGH!) model 27PS55S321,
chasis 27T800 7629
This is totally unknown to me, looks like a new issue, does anyone know if
there is a Sam's or any Sam folder close to this chassis?
The problem I was told was half a picture, the other half black.
Suggested to have them check the vertical out chip and its bipolar supply,
assuming that's what is in use for a typical Philips set.
Any information will be appreciated!
fuzz

Fantaj TV retired
Belle Vernon, Pa. 15012