[TechAssist] Re: Parts needed...RCA P46731AT (PTK169PG)

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:04:44 -0500

Jeff, part number for a "family 4" mirror is 225812, your tuner pn is
correct but I couldn`t find the speaker grille pn either, probably have
to check with Thomson distributor for that one, I would imagine someone
on tech-assist would have a tuner in their boneyard somewhere, if no
replies in a few days try calling Tri-State or Tip Top TV VCR the tuner
rebuilders, good luck, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428
www.tvjunkyard.com

Jeff Dougherty wrote:

> My personal set, I need the following parts:
> Tuner =203533 (Has three inputs).
> Mirror...I show two p/n's 225812 and 201961, but I only see one mirror.
> Unless someone knows of a way to get what looks like mildew spots off the
> mirror.
> Tritronics show both of these can be ordered, which usually means NLA.
> Also, front speaker grill assembly...I can't find a part number for this.
> I bought this unit out of the paper and was hoping to get it up to snuff...
> For those that may have any of these to offer, please advise price you want
> for
> each.
> Thank you.
>
> Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> FAX 717-564-4952
> Jeff Dougherty
> Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
> 501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
> Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
> 717-909-8844
> VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
> www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
> www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics