[TechAssist] Parts needed...RCA P46731AT (PTK169PG)

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 12:26:14 -0500

My personal set, I need the following parts:
Tuner =203533 (Has three inputs).
Mirror...I show two p/n's 225812 and 201961, but I only see one mirror.
Unless someone knows of a way to get what looks like mildew spots off the
mirror.
Tritronics show both of these can be ordered, which usually means NLA.
Also, front speaker grill assembly...I can't find a part number for this.
I bought this unit out of the paper and was hoping to get it up to snuff...
For those that may have any of these to offer, please advise price you want for
each.
Thank you.

Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: