[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic phone KX-TG2258S. Part ID Needed Q212 in handset

  • From: "Jason - Excel Distributing" <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:07:33 -0500

Hi Chad,

that is part # PQVTXP151A13.  Panasonic has it in stock for $.83.  I am
placing an order in a few minutes so I'll add this on there and just mail it
to you when it arrives in a few days.  I have the schematics and everything
on that also if you want them I can email them to you.  Let me know if I can
help with anything else.  Thanks!

Oh yeah, let me know your address.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin